Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Warriors of Chaos mutate once again!

So, my WoC army project kind of floundered... Mainly due to lack of direction... I didn't have a coherent plan... First I started out wanting to do Mono-Nurgle, then I ended up buying some Skullcrushers (6 of them...), and because of that, I ended up thinking of doing Tz/Khorne list...

Well screw it...

I scrapped all that...

My friend over at Rogue General Hunter just posted his new Empire army list, complete with character names and a direction and a theme and a heaping side of awesome packed into a 3000 point list. It shamed me...

This meant I had to get off my indecisive ass and FINALLY decide on a WoC army list... One I liked, one that inspired me, and one that I could field to play my friend and his Pirates themed Empire army.

I went straight to Army Builder and this is what my brain gave me...


3000 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster - WoC Tz 3000pt ALT


1 Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch , 375 pts (General; Mark of Tzeentch; Level 4 Upgrade; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour)
1 Talisman of Preservation
1 Chaos Familiar
1 Soul Feeder
1 Third Eye of Tzeentch

16 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch , 319 pts (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Shield)
1 Aspiring Champion of Tzeentch (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Shield)

 

1 Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch , 165 pts (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour)
1 Dispel Scroll
1 Talisman of Protection

28 Chaos Marauders of Tzeentch , 291 pts (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Shield)
1 Marauder Chieftain of Tzeentch (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Shield)

 

1 Exalted Hero of Tzeentch (Battle Standard Bearer) , 205 pts (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Battle Standard Bearer)
1 Sword of Striking
1 Enchanted Shield
1 Talisman of Endurance
1 Burning Body (Flaming Attacks)

16 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch , 329 pts (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Shield)
1 Aspiring Champion of Tzeentch (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Shield)
1 Banner of Eternal Flame

10 Chaos Warhounds , 60 pts

10 Chaos Warhounds , 60 pts

10 Chaos Warhounds , 60 pts

 
1 Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch , 135 pts (Mark of Tzeentch)
1 Chaos Shiremaster (Hand Weapon)
1 Chaos Shire Bearers

 
9 Chaos Knights of Tzeentch , 505 pts (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Ensorcelled Weapons; Chaos Armour; Shield; Barding; Causes Fear)
1 Doom Knight of Tzeentch (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Ensorcelled Weapons; Chaos  Armour; Shield)
1 Blasted Standard
10 Chaos Steed


1 Chimera , 245 pts (Regenerating Flesh; Causes Terror; Flyer; Large Target; Regenerate; Scaly Skin; Thunder Stomp)

 

1 Mutalith Vortex Beast , 240 pts (Aura of Mutation; Causes Terror; Large Target; Regenerate; Scaly Skin)

 
While I was making this list, my creativity began to flow... As did my ideas on how to build this army. Well, build the parts that I currently don't have at least. MOST of it is already built, there are just a few things I need to get, and some bitz I've already ordered this morning. I'll be ordering the kits I need here in a few hours. Between this and getting my Chaos Space Marines up and running, I'm going to be busy!

Inspiration is one of my biggest motivators!


PS. I'll add names once I am done building the Lords and Heroes. I'll get a better feel for their character once I have actual models to represent them.

I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment