Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Taking Stock

I went through my jumble of sprues and a few boxes I had in my closet to try and see exactly what I have and what still needs assembling. It's a lot more than I thought, and some I had forgotten about.

So here is the list of stuff still need assembly:

3 Bastions
4 Aegis Defense Lines
4 Quad Guns
4 Lascannon Defense Guns

2 Rhino Chassis
14 Marines

I also need to finish assembly on that Magnetized Predator as well.

Thinking of Rhinos. Once I have the 2 fully unassembled Rhinos together, I'll have 7 Rhino Hulls. I'll be able to field the following:

7 Rhinos
or
1 Predator
1 Whirlwind
2 Assbacks (Assault Cannon Razorbacks)
2 Lasbacks (TL Lascannon Razorbacks)
2 Razorbacks (TL Heavy Bolters)

One more Rhino hull and I can field them all at one time.



No comments:

Post a Comment