Thursday, June 5, 2014

Smallish Update

I've not been feeling so good lately (depression and insomnia...), so there isn't much of an update so far.

I got 10 Rangers/Quarrelers done

IMG_0114_zps2399289e.jpg



















And I started on my block of Warriors
IMG_0113_zps268bbd7c.jpg



















The big update this time is that I sat down in a burst of manic building and made some movement trays for my Dwarfs.

IMG_0115_zpsf3d90f3b.jpg


They aren't magnetized yet like the High Elves behind them, that will be a project for later. I still need to finish the dwarfs, make several more movement trays (for WoC and HElves, and then I'll magnetize everything in one go. It'll be easier that way.

Here is a link to the Movement Tray Tutorial I did back in 2010 (wow, it's been that long now)

No comments:

Post a Comment