Thursday, May 29, 2014

Well, this happened...

Took me all night but I finally got it done.

Some close-ups. I've tried to organize the projects I have going or need to finish.

As you can see the new paint rack system works perfectly! I even misjudged the width of the table, I could fit another small straight unit there in the gap. I'll order it when I can. While it was a bit expensive, I think it was worth it. If anyone is interested, it is the Back 2 Base-ix "The Rack" system. I went with the Acrylic over the MDF. One piece did arrive broken, but a quick email to the company and they had a replacement to me in a week. Not bad, for coming from Australia!

Now, I just need to clean the rest of my room.... /cry

No comments:

Post a Comment