Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Attack of the Blog Monster!

A  friend of mine started a blog to both help motivate and showcase his miniatures and painting skills. With the release of Warhammer Fantasy Battles 8th Edition just a few days away I kind of got the bug again myself. I love Minis gaming. Have since I first got Battletech when I was 12. Was introduced to Rogue Trader version of Warhammer 40k around 1991 and I've had an on again/off again Space Marine army since. I got into Fantasy Battles with 4th Edition but sold my High Elf army and left the game completely with 5th. Kind of got back into WFB with 7th and traded all my Dwarfs (4 sets worth) from Skull Pass for a bunch of Warriors of Chaos and finally bought a ton of High Elves when their new book got released.

My problem... Motivation... Plus I get distracted VERY easily.... OOH! Shiny!

Where was I? Oh, Distractions... Computer gaming mostly... I seem to spend way to much time on my computer... This means I never get anything else done... I'll start a project and then drift off to something else and never get back to it... This unfortunately means I never have a playable army I can field... I've never played 7th edition and here it is at the beginning of 8th and I am not much better off than when 7th came out... ARGH! Frustrating...

And so here I am. My friends blog seems to be working for him quite well so I thought I would give it a try as well. Hopefully it'll work for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment