Saturday, March 8, 2014

Commission: Imperial Knight Titan

Started work on my friends first Imperial Knight Titan

Damn does this kit kick ass...

Just saying...

GIANT ROBOT!!!

ahem... where was I... Ah, yes. This is the first giant robot kit I've assembled since I was a kid. I used to love the Revel Robotech Defenders line and I had most of the ones they released, especially all the Macross kits they did.

But I will say, this Imperial Knight kit has to be one of the best models Games Workshop has released in a long time. One of the best of their Giant Robot  kits that's for sure. There is far more detail on this model than the Riptide or Wraithknight combined. It is just amazing. There are a lot of small pieces, but not frustratingly so (at least not for me). This does make for a slow assembly as I am taking my time doing it.

Anyway, here is my progress

Red base is from my Forgefiend
You can see how much larger the Knight Base is.


The three Lower Sub-assemblies
She's got legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment