Friday, April 18, 2014

A desparate cry...

So, if you notice from my last few posts that my work space has been different. I've not been working at my painting/hobby desk in my room... There is good reason for that...

This is what it looked like when I first moved downstairs to the new room




















And this is now...






















Something has got to give. Fortunately, it will. In the next few days I'll be cleaning this up and reorganizing the whole thing. Stay tuned for updates!

2 comments:

  1. I know that feel, bro.

    I do a major cleanup of my workspace every one to four months, and I'm always glad I did. I find tidiness soothing (there's a clear correlation between how grumpy or satisfied I am and the state of my home), and cleaning the workspace is always immediately followed by a burst of motivation and inspiration (that immediately messes up my workspace).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm similar. You can tell how bad my depression and apathy are by the state of my bedroom... That is the only picture I wasn't overly embarrassed to show at the moment lol.

    I am now starting to remove everything from the desk and transferring it to a table in the common room. Slow process as there are so many models and pieces laying about.

    ReplyDelete